[PERSONAL] Love Your Books

Hello again. It has been awhile.

Recently, I just realized about how important it is to cover your book, whether it is school book, novel, comic, or any other book. I always had a thought covering your book will ruin them, but now, ever since I helped out mbak tidied up her book shelves, I feel so bad for making them naked. That was the reason why some of my book cover got nasty stains and wrinkled. Damn.

What made me realize it is important is not only because I helped out mbak, Aida once asked me why my books has no plastic cover. I forgot what I answered, I reasoned with whatever I had. Then she told me, "ibu (mbak) said, if you take a good care of your book, that means you take a good care of whatever you have." Those words stuck in my mind that I feel bad to all of the books and everything. I never loved them. I thought I'm but I'm not.

And you know what, since I was so against covering my books, I didn't know how to plastic covering my books. I ruined some of them lol I had to search up on youtube "how to plastic covering book" That was so embarrassing. Now I could say I'm an expert (no. jk). I'm so spoiled. lol

Comments

More talk

Pengalaman Mengajukan VISA Korea Selatan (November 2019)

Pengalaman Mengurus Legalisasi Dokumen Apostille (Februari 2020)

[PERSONAL] 2018 Singer Playlist